Customs clearance in Russia is different from that in other parts of the world. In Russia, import regulations do not always follow the developments known in international trade. They are strictly maintained and change regularly. (ddp deliveries)
Russian customs have a strict and bureaucratic approach on regulations. Only Russian legal entities are allowed to arrange customs clearance and make payments to customs. Are you a non-Russian resident looking at business possibilities in Russia? You will then need a Russian entity who will act as your importer and consequently sells products locally on your behalf.
Apparently, many companies underestimate the time and costs required for the preparation of technical data and certification for imports into Russia. Russia has – for instance – strict requirements on customs statistical value of goods in order to prevent grey import. Proper guidance by a specialized logistics service provider in Russia can truly offer you a lot of added value.
The presence and support of Neele-Vat Logistics in both Europe and Russia allows us to build a bridge between Western culture and Russian complexity. Our expert team of native Russians in Moscow has unique knowledge and experience in transport and DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) deliveries to Russia. We know the procedures and the regulations. This opens many doors which for others remain closed.
Neele-Vat Logistics, your partner in DDP deliveries to Russia
We offer a transparent all-in customs solution for DDP deliveries to Russia. From samples, commercial consignments and spare parts to complete turnkey production lines. We can either arrange customs clearance in name of the final receiver, or in our name, Neele-Vat Logistics.
There are two options:
1. We can register the final receiver at our customs terminal. We then arrange import clearance in their name.
2. If, however, the final receiver does not want to be involved in the customs clearance, we can clear customs in our name. In this case Neele-Vat Logistics purchases the goods from the seller. We arrange customs clearance and sell the goods to the final receiver in a local ruble contract as per the instructions and (payment) conditions of the exporter.
Logistics to Russia without worries
Taking care of everything for you – that’s what we do every day. Neele-Vat Logistics can provide you with basic support, but also take care of your full customs clearance, warehousing and local distribution in Russia.
Neele-Vat Logistics is the right place to go for forwarders looking for agency services, customs clearance or local distribution in Russia. And also for internationally oriented Russian companies with limited human resources or Russian importers which require transport services.
Neele-Vat Logistics can arrange your:
1. temporary imports
2. customs clearances in the Moscow region (Smolensk, Moscow airports (Sheremetyevo, Domodedovo) and St. Petersburg (including the port)
3. documents for customs clearance
4. delivery (and customs clearance) of exhibition goods with ATA-carnet
5. handling (and customs clearance) of diplomatic cargo
6. certification and registration services
8. local distribution
As our client you are assured of customised service: maximum flexibility and 100% reliability at the best possible price. We take care of all your logistic concerns, leaving you to focus fully on your core business. This enables you to guarantee fast delivery to your clients!
Please contact us for more information via Julia.Bastunskaya@neelevat.com. We will be pleased to discuss your personal options for any logistic issues you may have.